Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Portland Trail Blazers


On Friday, Mathilde, Erin, my boyfriend and I went to Rose Garden Arena to watch a NBA game Portland Trail Blazers v.s. Huston Rockets. The game was a really good game because we had overtime and finally we won by 2 points; the score was 117-119. You can see the details of the game here.
It was my first time to watch Blazers game in Portland so I was so excited and nervous that I became hoarse. I'm a big fan of NBA, because I was raised by a big fan of NBA, my father. And, actually, I was a basketball player in middle school. My father and I used to watch NBA games on TV often when I was a middle school student and discuss about each of games. It was a good time with my father. Till I watched my first NBA game in San Francisco 2 years ago, watching a NBA game in the U.S. was on my bucket list. But now, I added one on my bucket list that is to invite my father to watch a NBA game in America. Someday in my future, I wish I can take him to a NBA game in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment