Saturday, November 10, 2012

Movie Recommendation 1 "Ted"

 I watched a movie, Ted. It became one of my favorite movies so I want to recommend you to watch it.
This is a story about John who hadn't had any friends till he got a teddy bear as a Christmas present named Ted. After he got Ted, he wished that Ted will be his real friend like he would be able to speak and move. His dream came true. The teddy bear suddenly could act like a human. 27 years later, they were still best friends for each other. But the only thing that changed was that the guy got a girlfriend. Her name is Lori. Lori didn't want Ted to bother their relationship, but actually, Ted bothered them. One day, Ted got in trouble that someone who wanted the human-like teddy bear so bad kidnapped him. And after all, the kidnapping guy killed him. John and Lori tried to fix his separated body but it didn't work. Then, they realized that Ted is John's best friend no matter how he is annoying. After that, Lori made a wish that Ted would be alive again. Her wish came true. They live together happily ever after.
At first, I felt this movie was just comedy, but it was not just comedy. It also taught me how important my best friends are and that I should not compere my boyfriend and my best friends; both of them are really significant.
I do recommend you to watch this movie!! (You can also laugh and learn a lot of slang! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment