Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Favorite Bar in Portland



Today, I want to introduce my favorite bar in Portland. The name is Momo's located on southwest 10th avenue and Morrison street. I often go there to drink with my friends, because it serves good drinks and foods with a good deal. It looks not fancy, but all staff of Momo's are friendly! I ordered Nachos there three weeks ago, and it was delicious and huge, so you can share it with your friend. Momo's has tables outside; I felt comfortable while I was drinking on a table outside in summer, but it's too cold to drink outside right now. If you're over 21 years old and you have a chance to go out drinking, I do recommend this bar. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Masumi, this bar looks something... something like hidden place! Looks so nice!
    I want to go there when I pass my 21th birthday! Could you bring me? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Let's go out drinking when you turn 21 years old :)

      Delete