Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Is Coming

Did you get your costume? Are you ready for Halloween?
...I'm pretty much ready for Halloween!

 A week ago, I went  to my boyfriend's house and I carved a pumpkin like Hello Kitty. It was my first time carving a pumpkin, but it was easier than I had thought although its inside was gross. After I finished carving, I put a candle in it. It was AMAZING because the light was warm orange, and I could see its shape, Hello Kitty very clearly. I was impressed so much, but at the same time, I was jealous of my boyfriend. He did a great job on his pumpkin. I didn't think he could carve Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas, so I told him he couldn't turn Jack into a jack-o-lantern, but he did. I lost this bet. lol
 I already have two costumes this year, because I want to have fun twice as much as you do. Today, I remade my pink tank top that is one of my costumes at my friends house; this is my original one, and I will wear it this weekend. My friend taught me how to remake clothing. Here is the picture of my pink tank top that I did on the right. I tore its backside like a diamond shape and braided it.
 I don't want to tell you what I'm going to be, but you will see on my blog after Halloween.

What are you going to be? How are you going to enjoy Halloween this year? Let me know your plans.

2 comments:

  1. I love your costume so much. And I can image how sexy you are when you wear this costume!!!!
    By the way, you made the back by yourself? You made it with your image or you learn from somewhere? I can not believe that, it looks so complicated and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea how to remake clothing like this backside at first, and I thought it would be extremely difficult, but it is really easier than you think. If you want to know how to make like this, I can teach you ;) And, I look forward to seeing your costume at the Halloween Party!

      Delete