Sunday, October 14, 2012

Design Week Portland

I went to Nike Graphic Studio Art Show: Outside the Box.
http://nikegraphicstudio.tumblr.com/

I heard Portland is one of famous of art, and you can find a lot of galleys when you walk in Portland. From October 9th to 13th, it was Design Week Portland. There were a number of events during Design Week Portland.
http://www.designweekportland.com/#_event-92

There are many cool paintings and crafts made by Nike designers. There are few wired things, too. But I felt like I was in a unrealistic world at that time.







Sometimes, a special art event is held in Portland. I don't know how to look it up because I usually get the information from my friends. So if you're interested in art or something similar to art and you know about art events in Portland, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm impressed that you are already jumping into your Portland experiences. I hope you will share craft/art shows that you learn about with me too!

    Also, I really like the set up of your blog. The font is fun and the background is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This art show is sooo cool! I like this kind of show too. Masumi always can find something exciting.

    ReplyDelete