Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Haunted Weekend


 


I went to Fear Asylum a haunted house in Milwaukee, Oregon with my boyfriend and his family. Before we entered the haunted house, we ate dinner together at Elks Lodge. I ate Garlic King Prawns there, it was really good. There were a lot of people, we waited outside in line for 45 minutes, I was cold.
It was my first time to go to a haunted house since I entered the U.S. I thought it would be horrifying but it wasn't so bad.
 Two years ago, I went to a corn maze in San Francisco and it was so scary I cried. Compare to the cone maze, this haunted house was nothing. My boyfriend was disappointed that I wasn't scared.
 We also went to the Davis Grave yard, I thought the decorations were amazing. I could tell they put a lot of time into there decorations. There are a lot of tombstones and ghosts, the thing I liked the most was special effects used to create the ghosts. (web: http://www.davisgraveyard.com/Welcome.htm)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Tad. I don't like any haunted houses.(I don't like horror movies, either.) It might be sometimes good to have fun with friends, but I don't want to pay money to be scared. I have had a kind of spiritualistic phenomenon like "kanashibari" and it was really scary. How about you? Have you ever had such kind of experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving your comment,Tad. Actually me either. I don't like any haunted houses or horror movies at all, but it was ok to go there with my friends just for fun, moreover, the ticket was only $1. I have never experienced that kind of phenomenon, however I lived in front of a grave yard in my hometown. haha

      Delete